Altoona Grand Hotel
1 Sheraton Drive
Altoona, PA 16601
Reduce errors in your audit! Official audits submitted to the state often contain frequent mistakes in coding and terminology. This comprehensive auditor training course is designed specifically for all elected borough and township auditors. Instructors will teach auditors how to prepare and submit an accurate audit, reduce errors and save time and effort. During this interactive seminar, auditors will become familiar with:
- Legal requirements for municipal audits
- Audit preparation and work plan
- Auditing procedures for specific funds
- Newly revised Chart of Accounts for local government
- Procedures for auditing the accounts of municipal officials
Instructors will lead participants through the entire audit process, allowing plenty of time for questions and several exercises designed to hone auditing skills. This class will aid auditors to prepare audit forms as well as the required Municipal Annual Audit and Financial Report form.
8:00 am to 4:00 pm (registration begins at 8:30)
Please use this form to register offline.