- This event has passed.
Proper Planning to Prepare Successful Grant Applications (5-30-23, Virtual)
May 30 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Proper Planning to Prepare Successful Grant Applications
Successful grant writers develop ideas, recognize grant writing as a team effort, conduct proper research and planning efforts prior to submission, and understand the language needed for funding agencies. Learn about how to develop successful grant applications including the following:
– Proper planning techniques, prior to submission
– Developing your winning message
– Obtaining support from officials/consultants
– Real life concept examples to create priority projects/applications
– Applying for local, state, federal and foundation grants
In this half-day session, you will be introduced to real life examples where these concepts are put to use and developed to create top priority funding applications to help your communities complete vital projects.
1pm – 4pm